6.0mm 3 core SWA cut to customers required length, price is per metre.
Steel Wire Armoured cable commonly abbreviated as SWA, is a hard wearing power cable designed for the supply of mains electricity. Due to its high strength it is resilient against indoor and outdoor applications including direct burial into the ground, its outer sheath is UV resistant and the inner galvanised wires provide excellent mechanical protection should the cable become damaged.
- 3 x 6.0mm (7/1.04) Stranded Class2 Copper Conductors (Brown, Grey & Blue)
- Insulation – XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene)
- Bedding – PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Armour – Steel Wire Armour
- Sheath – Black PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Voltage Rating – 600/1,000
- Cable Standards – BASEC, CE, BS5467
- Temperature Rating – -25 to +90oC
- Current Capacity C (Clipped Direct) – 62 Amps (2 Core) 53 Amps (3+4 Core)
- Current Capacity D (Ducting/Direct Burial) – 53 Amps (2 Core) 44 Amps (3+4 core)
- Current Capacity E (Free Air/Cable Tray) – 66 Amps (2 Core) 56 Amps (3+4 Core)
- Overall Diameter – 16.6mm
- Aprrox Weight – 440 kgs/km
Collect from store or local delivery 10 miles only.